Issue # 62 January 3, 2013
Welcome to KnowYourThyroid!
I hope all of you had a safe and happy New Year!
To get the new year started, I have been checking into detox programs. I have been hearing a lot about how they help clear out toxins to make your whole system function better. Detoxing our bodies with help with autoimmune diseases, leaky gut, heavy metal buildup, and a host of other issues that keep us from feeling our best and maybe the most important, helping our thyroids to function a whole lot better.
Sandy Halliday will explain the benefits of a detox and why it is so important to our health.
Will a Detox Help Your Hypothyroidism?
By Sandy Halliday
Like all people, you need to cleanse your body of toxins periodically. Every day, year after year, we are all exposed to various toxic contaminants – and they build up in our bodies. The fact is that most people on the planet have never engaged in effective detoxification.
Decades of poisonous elements accumulate and form a hard plaque in the walls of our intestines. This plaque is a breeding ground for disease. As your blood circulates around it, various toxins attached to it. These toxins are then delivered throughout the body. They lodge and hide in various locations – and they cause you to become sick.
Learning how to detox your body naturally allows the filtration systems in your body to catch up on their work. Your liver, kidneys, gallbladder and more become overburdened with work through the years. They simply cannot keep up with filtering out all of the toxins that we come in contact with on a daily basis including:
* Pesticides, steroids and preservatives in the foods that we have made available to us
* Poisonous herbicides that coat the vegetables we buy
* Trace elements of heavy metals that are found in our water supplies, in the ground and in the air we breathe
* Various chemicals that we are exposed to through our lives
* And so much more…
You must cleanse your body of toxins!
You see, unless you cleanse your body of these toxins periodically, you’re very likely to experience an array of unhealthy disorders including:
* Premature aging
* Acne, psoriasis and various other skin disorders
* Chronic halitosis (bad breath)
* Digestive problems including constipation, bloating and flatulence
* Unnecessary pains and aches that never seem to go away
* Body odor
* And an entire selection of completely preventable diseases including various forms of cancer, diabetes, heart disease, obesity, chronic fatigue syndrome, kidney failure, liver failure and more.
All of those symptoms are representative of the fact that your body is trying to expel the toxins from within it. The lifestyles that we lead are not natural. Industrialization and the prevalence of urbanization have taken us far away from the holistic, plant-based and physically active lifestyles of our pasts. It is of vital importance to learn how to detox your body naturally.
Learn more today by visiting http://www.DefinitiveDetoxDiet.com. A far healthier and more enjoyable future is calling out to you!
Check It Out!
If you are looking for a way to jump start a healthy New Year, Sandy may have just the solution you are looking for: a cleanse you can fit to your lifestyle and help your thyroid.